David Hockney: A Bigger Book
Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
- ONE SIZE
Tashchen's first ever SUMO publication for a painter, A Bigger Book is a magisterial visual survey of David Hockney's art. In it, Hockney takes stock of more than 60 years of work, from his teenage days at art school up to his recent extensive series of portraits, iPad drawings and Yorkshire landscapes. Never before has Hockney's oeuvre been published in such scope, with such investment from the artist, and on such an astonishing, immersive scale. Each collector's edition is signed by David Hockney.
- A Bigger Book"] comes with a bookstand designed by Marc Newsome and an extra 680-page illustrated chronology book.
- Collector's Editions are limited to 9,000 copies. Each is numbered and signed by David Hockney.
- 498 pages. 13 fold-outs.
- 498 mm x 699 mm.
- Bookstand platform: 780 mm x 625 mm. Distance between legs: 860 mm. Height when positioned horizontally: 900 mm. Front height in display position: 830 mm. Back height in display position: 980 mm.
- Published by Taschen.
- This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.
|We currently offer 3 methods of delivery: Standard, Express and Next Day (all deliveries are made from Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm).
• Standard Delivery, which costs 9.95€, arrives within five business days. Should your order be more than 80€, you can enjoy complimentary Standard Delivery.
• Express Delivery, which costs 14.95€, arrives within two business days.
• Next Day Delivery, which costs 19.95€, arrives the next business day if the order is placed before 1pm Monday- Friday. If the order is placed after 1pm or on a non business day, it will arrive within two business days.
Our team of experts are ready to assist you with attentive one-on-one service in-store or online – Explore Now