Complimentary Delivery offer valid on orders shipped to the Ireland and applies to Standard Delivery only. Gift certificates, taxes, additional shipping and handling do not count toward the qualifying amount. Not valid for cash. Previous Purchases are not eligible for adjustments. To participate, simply add merchandise to your shopping basket and complimentary Standard Delivery will automatically be applied. You must select the "Standard Delivery" option to receive the complimentary shipping offer. If you have questions, please contact Customer Assistance by email at CustomerAssistance@RalphLauren.ie or by phone at +44 (0) 203 450 7750
Inspired by Australian and British military trousers, these trousers combine a double-buckled waistband, a high rise, and a double-pleated front. Their camel-hair twill is sourced from the Joshua Ellis mill in England, which has been weaving luxury textiles for more than 250 years.
Style Number: 491720
- High rise with a straight leg.
- Size 32W has a 25.4 cm rise and a 39.5 cm leg opening.
- Double-buckled waistband. Zip fly with a buttoned closure. Double-pleated front.
- Two front angled pockets. Two back buttoned pockets.
- Lined to the knees at the front.
- Trouser comes unhemmed with a 97.1 cm inside leg. Alterations available in Ralph Lauren retail stores.
- Shell: camel hair. Lining: viscose.
- Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Model is 1.85 m and wears a size 32W.
Style Number: 491720
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.
Sustainable Items are shipped in a 100% recyclable packaging, and their parcel will not include any paperwork. For additional information, please refer to our Sustainable Products Packaging section.